Shariah law can't stop what it doesn't expect.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inception

Joseph Gordon-Levitt (center) battles a baddie in a hotel hallway amid constant shifts in gravity, one of the movie's most visually- and psychologically- stunning scenes.


I've been looking forward to seeing Inception since the moment I saw the trailer for it months ago. Not once did I even fear it would wither in the theater where it shone in the trailers.

I'm going to skip all the gushing and just say that I had found 3 different things when I left the theater; wild and newfound respect for Nolan, respect for DiCaprio, and a new favorite movie of all time.

The word everyone is using to describe it is "cerebral," and for good reason. This thing will turn your head inside out, psychologically and visually.

Go. Watch. Enjoy. Brutal as movie ticket prices are, I plan on going back to re-watch it.

1 comment:

Caleb Garcia said...

I agree, Inception was superb, I'm glad you liked it so much. The way you feel is probably how I think of "The Matrix."