Shariah law can't stop what it doesn't expect.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Forward Notice

After all this exhaustive writing on that tiny little spit of land in the Middle East aggravating all the Arabs, it's high time I went there myself.

So, next Wednesday on the 2nd, I'll be leaving the country to spend nearly 3 weeks going around Israel and through the West Bank until the 20th. Most likely, I won't have the time to sit down to make any posts. But when I get back I'll have more stories and pictures to share with you than a chubby intern serving for the Clinton administration.

If you can't go 3 weeks without your Infidel news every few days, I highly suggest checking out the links and blogs I have listed over yonder on the lower right portion of the blog.

Over there.

No no, lower.

You see it?

All quality stuff, I assure you. Enjoy.

No comments: